Customer Success Manager (Benelux)
The customer success team is on a mission to help customers grow by driving value, delivering top notch support, making trade-offs and setting priorities to the engineering team, every single day. Since our customer contracts can become quite big and divers, we are looking for a customer success manager to make the difference between good and excellent in our project delivery.
- Managing your own portfolio of customers and their projects, ensuring they get so much value out of Daltix, they can’t live without it.
- Having frequent contact with the customer to develop a tight relationship.
- Understand our retail customers, see where they need a better training/education.
- Upselling will be an important part of your job. Seeing opportunities to increase their Daltix budget.
- Gather, process and forward your customers’ voice and questions to the right department (Sales, Engineering, BI).
- Manage the feedback loop from the right department (Sales, Engineering, BI) to respond to all customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage the customers expectations and onboard them onto our Daltix roadmap.
- Translate customer requests to technical team members and vice versa.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Project management experience is a must; at least 3 years of project management experience required (in data/technical related projects).
- At least 2 years in a customer facing role, ideally for an enterprise software, data, service or Software as a Service (SaaS) company.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English, Dutch and French.
- Being comfortable speaking to both C-level execs and individual contributors about value and easily switching between high-level and feature/benefit conversations.
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer.
- A very high interest in retail.
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion.
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers.
Working with us:
- We are a young, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company; you will have an opportunity to shape our future and have a positive impact on our clients’ business
- We have a talented, international team of top-notch experts
- We move fast and have fun while doing it
- If you enjoy working with passionate people and seeing the results of your efforts, you will fit right in
- We believe in autonomy and flexible work arrangements
What you can expect from Daltix:
Daltix offers a competitive wage (including various benefits etc) and a young, dynamic and international (we have offices in Belgium and Portugal) atmosphere to work in.
You will also receive the flexibility to work from home from time to time (even if you live in Belgium).
When you start working at Daltix, you will get a deep dive experience. You learn all you need to know about us, our journey, your future colleagues, the tools we work with, etc.
Going beyond, is coded in our company DNA. As soon as you start working, we expect a hands-on approach, with an entrepreneurial mentality.
You will also be able to participate in relevant trainings to stay at the top of this field. Be part of an interesting and dynamic start-up and enjoy the scaling process. You’ll get the chance to meet and work with industry professionals and help lift the company to the next level. Join us on the path to becoming the Google of retail and change the way retailers and suppliers work. Also, enjoy the Lisbon sunshine from time to time.