Customer Support Representative
The customer success team is on a mission to help customers grow by driving value, delivering top notch support every single day. We are looking for a passionate customer support representative to assist our customers and help coordinate the execution of their requests.
- Assist our customers in their daily operations through a ticketing system and on the phone, with a smile!
- Coordinate the execution of their requests together with the Product Owner of the engineering team in Lisbon to respond to all customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Translate customer requests to technical team members, aided by our Product Owner and vice versa.
- Setting up / building / managing a future customer support team.
- Prepare materials for regular meetings with customers (status of requests, resolved issues).
- Notice dependencies and anticipate potential issues at a customer side.
- Gather, process and forward your customers’ voice and questions to the right department (Sales, Engineering, BI).
- Manage the amount of incoming work & make proper trade-offs when required.
- Experience in customer support department, ideally for an enterprise software, data, service or Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English in a business savvy way. Extra knowledge of Dutch or French is highly preferable.
- High emotional intelligence, being able to feel the pains of the customers and sympathise with them. Combined with able to positively manage and motivate a multi-cultural internal team. You are truly a people person!
- You are able to make friends (and stay friends) with Excel
- Friendly, cheerful attitude is a must!
- Impeccable analytical skills
- Great planning and organizational skills
- Stress-resistance, being able to work under pressure to meet the deadline and deliver to the customer on time
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- A very high interest in retail
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
Working with us
- We are a young, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company; you will have an opportunity to shape our future and have a positive impact on our clients' business
- We have a talented, international team of top-notch experts
- We move fast and have fun while doing it
- If you enjoy working with passionate people and seeing the results of your efforts, you will fit right in
- We believe in autonomy and flexible work arrangements
What you can expect from Daltix
Daltix offers a competitive wage (including various benefits etc) and a young, dynamic and international (we have offices in Belgium and Portugal) atmosphere to work in.
You will also receive the flexibility to work from home from time to time.
When you start working at Daltix, you will get a deep dive experience. You learn all you need to know about us, our journey, your future colleagues, the tools we work with, etc.
Going beyond is coded in our company DNA. As soon as you start working, we expect a hands-on approach, with an entrepreneurial mentality.
You will also be able to participate in relevant trainings to stay at the top of this field. Be part of an interesting and dynamic start-up and enjoy the scaling process. You’ll get the chance to meet and work with industry professionals and help lift the company to the next level. Join us on the path to becoming the Google of retail and change the way retailers and suppliers work.