Data Insights Consultant
Daltix is enabling big names in FMCG retail to make better decisions based on big data rather than gut-feeling. We collect, standardize and visualize data tailored to our client's needs on a daily basis, removing all the data hassle on their side. We provide the tools at their fingertips with which they can measure the influence of (regional) competition, prices, promotions, products and assortments in an ever-changing dynamic market.
In order to realize our sustained growth, we are looking for hands-on consultants who want to actively contribute to our ambitious growth plans and bring (scalable) value to our clients' needs based on big data insights and reporting.
Experience driving impact for an ambitious scale-up and take on the responsibility of leading client projects that improve their business on a daily basis. Spearhead innovation with regards to the Holy Grails in retail, ie. price elasticity, event-driven insights, promotion ROI, etc.
What we expect from you
Understand clients needs and define projects through workshops.
- Have the ability to translate client feedback into pragmatic technical solutions
- Scope potential operational hurdles and communicate these to the appropriate (internal and external) stakeholders in a comprehensive manner.
- Develop and deliver insights and solutions to create client value based on Daltix’ tools, analysis & consultancy together with your co-workers.
- Every project and approach you undertake has a clear business value in mind
- Lead by example by delivering qualitative solutions while ensuring deadlines are met.
What do we offer
- We are a young, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company; you will have the unique big opportunity to shape our future by having an impact on how we will grow further.
- You will be surrounded by a talented, diverse and international team of top-notch experts
- Flexible work arrangements with a lot of autonomy in what you do and where you do it - we trust you to know your schedule and work when you feel most productive
- You will be able to participate in relevant training to stay at the top of your field. Be part of an interesting and dynamic start-up and enjoy the scaling process.
- An open company culture where transparency, respect and fun are as crucial as qualitative work
Excellent work-life balance and occasional drinks and team events (even during COVID times we do an effort)
- You will be offered a competitive wage and health insurance coverage
- Degree in a relevant subject (e.g. business engineering, civil engineering or similar degrees)
3+ years’ experience in applied research projects and/or business analytics
- The ability to understand business processes and map to mathematical form
- Good communication skills and ability for stakeholder management
Analytical skills in a commercial setting (i.e. SQL, Python, Pandas, Jupyter Notebook, etc.)
- Experience in writing ETLs and cloud computing (Airflow and AWS is a plus)
Prototyping solutions for business applications
Statistical modelling on real-time, big data
Quality assurance and testing.