Senior Account Executive
Daltix is a fast-growing, successful data-driven start-up from Belgium with offices in Boom, Ghent and Lisbon. We bring real-time insights to the world of retail. How are we doing that? We have developed a set of tools to gather, process and analyze retail data at massive scale and bring it all together in a state of the art data platform we offer to our clients. So far, we have had great success in doing so. That’s why today Daltix serves customers such as Makro, Lidl, Dreamland, Jumbo, Greenyard, Unilever and many others.
Sign me up! No wait... What will I be doing?
We are looking for a kick-ass Deal Closer who is excited to play a major part in increasing our number of customers as well as our turnover in the Benelux Region. As such, you would have the opportunity to develop customer contact, fill in the sales funnel and work with a highly skilled tech-team.
Your typical tasks
- The priority of the role will be generating customers: we are looking for a real deal closer
- Filling the Sales Funnel (generating call lists, attending events, conferences and congresses regularly)
- Generating and having sales meetings with potential customers
- Handing over new customers to internal organisation (Success Managers and Tech staff in Lisbon)
- Jointly managing customers with Customer Success (upsell)
Why you're the one, we are dying to meet:
- You have 3 to 5 years of sales experience in SaaS and/or Retail
- You have experience working with Salesforce (or another CRM)
- A degree in business administration or a related field is a plus
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, French is a big plus
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- You have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- You are comfortable speaking to both, C-level executives & individual contributors, about value and can easily switch between high-level and feature/benefit conversations.
- You have a background in commercial and a love for data, wanting to grow your start-up-DNA
- You are able to listen to and understand the customers and present solutions to fill the needs
- You are agile and a team player, but you are also able to solely be the front runner of the company
- You are results-driven and have the desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- You are based in the Benelux Area or you are willing to relocate there.
If you still need more convincing…
- We are a young, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company; you will have the unique opportunity to shape our future and have a positive impact on our clients’ business
- Be part of an interesting and dynamic start-up and enjoy the scaling process.
- You will be offered a competitive wage in a talented, international team of top-notch experts
- Flexible work arrangements with a lot of autonomy in what you do and where you do it - we trust you to know your schedule and work when you feel most productive
- You will be able to participate in relevant training to stay at the top of your field. Be part of an interesting and dynamic start-up and enjoy the scaling process.
- An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
- The opportunity to visit our Lisbon office, the sunshine capital of Europe to meet our tech-team
- Health Insurance coverage
- Occasional drinks and team events
- You’ll get the chance to meet and work with industry professionals and help lift the company to the next level